The popularity of Dancing with the Stars is getting the younger generation involved in dancing. It offers exercise, fun, team building skills; it promotes self- confidence, and respect. The bottom line is that dancing is a great talent to have for the rest of their lives. Therefore, I am proud to have designed a Ballroom Dance program that is geared towards students with learning differences.
- Black button down shirt, no tie, black pants, black socks, black dress shoes. If possible, it would be nice to have the hair gelled back.
- Costumes should be put on after arriving at the venue so as not to wrinkle or damage them.
- All costumes/ accessories will be returned to the instructor immediately after the performance.
- All makeup/hair should be done from home.
- Bring safety pins, extra hairspray/gel, makeup for touchups.
Youth Ballroom Dance Team Exhibitions
- Geriatric Center Trip
- Wednesday January 20, 2010 from 9:50-11:40AM
- Talent Show
- Friday, January 28, 2010 7PM
- Fine Arts Night
- Friday, June 4, 2009 7PM
- Thursday, June 4, 2010 7PM
- Thursday, June 4, 2011 7PM